Shmoozings and Musings on religion and dating after divorce. It's time to get out there...way way out there.
posted by smoo @ 11:16 PM 5 comments
What does this post mean?
The title is an expression that the time has passed, there's no fix. The ship has sailed...for the ex-matey has found a new captain and I wish them bon voyage.
Sorry, its gotta hurt.
anon,I take comfort that someone I care about is happy. I accept the consequences.
Is this talking about Tali?
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
What does this post mean?
The title is an expression that the time has passed, there's no fix. The ship has sailed...for the ex-matey has found a new captain and I wish them bon voyage.
Sorry, its gotta hurt.
anon,
I take comfort that someone I care about is happy. I accept the consequences.
Is this talking about Tali?
Post a Comment
<< Home